Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- SOM-AM572x is a powerful system-on-module based on TI’s Sitara AM5728 high performance processor.
- The ARM allows developers to keep control functions separate from other algorithms programmed on the DSPs and coprocessors.
- It is built to meet the intense processing needs of 3 major types of modern embedded applications: HMI, Industry 4.0(robots and smart factories) and multimedia.
- TI AM5728 : High-Performance and Multimedia acceleration
- Dual Cortex-A15 and C66x processor family
- 1080p HD video acceleration
- Dual 3D graphics & single 2D graphics Quad core PRU
- Small form-factor (70mm x 55mm)
- All Key IO signals are expanded
- 4 High-density pitch 2*40 pin B2B female connector
- Flexible in different applications with different working modes by simple software configuration
- Input Voltage：5V DC
- Linux BSP and rich demo/example applications